HWBOT Community Forums
Gunslinger

Catzilla error

I have the same problem Mike with all Os's and x299...

makes perfect sense then, let's include it in the Pro OC round 3 competition then :P oh, wait....

:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Well it's the same error for me in:

Win 7 64 bit, retail

Win 7 64 bit, 3D optimized

Win 10 64 bit, retail

I wonder if those OS's were originally installed on X99 and just reused on X299...

I'll try it out on my 24/7 install from my OG RVE

No problem with X299 Gaming 9, i9-7900X, and 1080Ti running Catzilla neither on W7 or W10 here... Installed normally and could use my key without any problem... W10 was installed right on x299, W7 was used first on z170 and then put the SSD on X299..

W10 1440p: Alan_Alberino`s Catzilla - 1440p score: 24062 marks with a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

W7 720P: Alan_Alberino`s Catzilla - 720p score: 64180 marks with a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

P.D: Ignore efficiency, I know it isn't the best :P

Edited by Alan_Alberino

It worked for me when I used an install from Z270 and X99. (W7 and W10)

It has not worked for me at all when the OS install came from X299 (W7 and W10)

Ran the benchmark quickly, seems to work. It's a pretty old OS install though, so not fresh for X299.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5867&stc=1&d=1502336361

Try to reinstall windows10. I thinking you have problem with drivers. My catzilla on X299 platform work correctly, without fault.

I just did a full install of Win 10 64bit, I believe it is the "Creator Update" iso on Z170 OC Formula and am getting Catzilla errors too. Even when installing through Steam (where I bought Advanced 4k code). I wonder whats happening ?

4bsThGn.png

UQuR7Ue.png

hWMy8I1.png

Any Solution for the Error Kernelbase.dll in Catzilla?

Not yet, AllBenchMark support says to try installing as administrator...:rolleyes:

Yeah, as if I hadn't already tried that 5 times. :mad:

this sucks guys - I'm getting the exact same problem with steam version and website version (purchased versions) on both of my benchmark machines that run Windows 10. One is a brand new installation so obviously there is something wrong. There are also a few forum posts on their website that go unanswered dealing with the same issue. It makes no sense that it's a driver issue when everything else works but Catzilla has an issue confirmed by many others...

I'm fairly certain that the issue is caused by the hwinfo64.dll since I stuck a debugger on it and it seemed to suggest that was where it was getting hung up but of course I don't have the source code or all the symbols but I'm curious to why some people who had the same problem end up getting a working version by copying the program directory from another machine... ? Or maybe I read them wrong...

Here the same issue.

We can't install Catzilla on W7, and W10 is not good for this benchmark.

Can't run on X299.