HWBOT Community Forums
Christian Ney

HWBOT GPUPI for CPU - 100M Benchmark Validation Regulations

Version 3.3 or beyond will not be allowed due to changed algorythms and other improvements!

Then where do I get V3.1+? The link only has V3.3.2. Is anybody going to do anything about this? Or are we just not doing GPUPI anymore? I'm so lost. Please explain. Thanks! PS, V3.3.2 doesn't even work...AT ALL!!! So you don't need to worry about that POS.

If you search for GPUPI on the web you will find my site with all versions to download: https://www.overclockers.at/news/gpupi-international-support-thread

The problem that's confusing everybody is the fork of GPUPI (3.2 and 3.1, gets points) and GPUPI 3.3 (no points). I can only accept the fact, but I am definitely not a fan of this.

I would advise to not bench GPUPI 3.3 currently. I am working on GPUPI 4 that will improve a lot of things, especially benchmark security and timer precision/reliability. It will also get rid of the plagued OpenCL implemtations for CPUs, so it will work out of the box in the future. No need to install any OpenCL driver.

• Like 2

I have updated the download page on overclockers.at to reflect the situation on HWBOT better. Let me know if that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1